1. Data on File. Bloodworks Transplant list.
2. Data accessed from Cord Blood Registry website on November 1, 2016.
3. Data accessed from ViaCord website on November 1, 2016.
4. Data on file. Bloodworks biologics license for HPC (hematopoietic progenitor cells), Cord Blood.
5. Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, Food and Drug Administration, US Department of Human and Health Services. Guidance for the Industry: Minimally Manipulated, Unrelated, Allogeneic Placental/Umbilical Cord Blood Intended for Hematopoetic Reconstitution for Specified Indications. 2009
6. FDA NDA approved and CE marked under the Medical Devices Directive for the collection of cord blood. https://www.pall.com/pdfs/Medical/092682_CordBlood_Exterior_SS.pdf. Last accessed January 19, 2017.